Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Post 19

:: CLICK HERE Before Reading Any Post ::

CATEGORY: GENERAL TID BITS

MICROSOFT .WMZ FILE

Oh, just an addition to the Microsoft case. I learn more on their possible conspiracy that makes it seem more like satan directly at work than a hopeful gone bad, influenced by him. And if satan directly at work it means that through the guise of building he was able to do this and hence, not all who claim to have built or building is true. Before showing what I found out, whether it be true or not, when I first came across the Microsoft encoding, I picked up the dictionary and looked up the word Adobe, surprisingly, it means a red brick. It was then echoed in my head that not all of them are bad some are building, being a red brick. Now to what I most recently garnered from Microsoft. In the word document, it does something strange, when saved as an html or in the word itself, it replaces some of the images with a .wmz image file that says it is openable also by windows media player. Yet in its html folder that image has it's own native .gif or .jpeg format, but when the html is opened in Internet explorer that image cannot show except its .wmz image is in the files folder. I had always ignored it seeing that the file cannot function or display the images without it, but when I opened adobe Photoshop the other day I saw an image file format called "wireless bitmap" (e.g. .wbe). I thought wow, I didn't know they had a wireless image format, for what purpose must an image be wireless. It then dawned on me as I put 2 and 2 together. The .wmz format probably is a wireless image; the w in .wmz could directly stand for that or only known by its creators. I tried several picture programs to open it, even Photoshop, but couldn't. I tried viewing it singularly in picture viewers, even Microsoft's, but couldn't; yet it is a picture file in the ms word and html document. It then dawn on me that it could be placed there as an attempt to smear credibility, that is, even though you might not be online they can remotely activate that image in my word or html files I placed on the internet or even all ms word or html file to automatically show an image wirelessly. If intended at me, then satan or my other "enemies," would have conjured some picture maliciousness to stream wireless upon some supposed height of mine or 1, 2, 3. So when they open my book files and other writings online it would have this picture in the document, though not showing now. If offline, the image would be wireless and hence can still be viewable to everyone that has a computer or such device, so as to not only counteract my explosive writings, especially against him or they, but mock when I had said "Likewise, as said in the Tim Lee explanation, things around me and used and analogies would have already been set in place or in motion before now and life already woven around it, hence from OLD - as with the cultures of Babylonia, Egypt, even present America, etc. So trying to overthrow the cause of the hopefuls would be in vain for it is already woven in by virtue of the hope from ancient days and farseeing it." So when at some heights would stream this and not only my documents which are word created but probably all word created documents, hence when trying to stop one area, it would be everywhere. If not intended at me it would be for the mark of the beast thing of an image of the anti-Christ or video, for I notice that this file on the computer is shown as openable by windows media player, its skin. So either he did or the sect of Egyptians who want to see my demise. Either way they could have only done this among the true hopeful building if they had claim to be building as well. Fortunately, the said adobe created the PDF document that embeds all the images and files as one so no interference external or altered wireless, to my knowledge. To my knowledge I say, for the newer versions could be distorted this way, having recently foreseen this made such attempts; though this would be futile for they are many PDF creator software now. PDF is most often used by me on my sites, sending a document plea to congress or the world, etc. It would seem small they would do this at me, but if I'm true it means I'm somewhat a scribe of lord that feeds the flock through many books and writings of truth; this would be known and things attempted at it, especially if through my writing the very evil and their works would be destroyed. Another company, macromedia, does something to word created html to help remove this. That is, the standard website creator software, dreamweaver, has a command that let you "clean up word files." But these two are good but the agenda would still seep through, so only by God such things come to nought and why he had said the following to me in a personal mode, me not knowing the intents thereof, "And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book...and all that watch for iniquity [TO DEVALUE MY CREDENCE TO DEVALUE THE WORK] are cut off [DESTROY AND BOUND IN HELL'S FIRE]: That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate [OF GOD]" (Isa 29:18-21).

ENDNOTE 1. There will be upfront reasons for using the .wmz or other wireless images, but so is every conspiracy with 'front' reasons; that's what makes it a conspiracy.