Monday, August 21, 2006

Post 25

:: CLICK HERE Before Reading Any Post ::

CATEGORY: BIBLE PERSONAL ENCODED PROPHECY

KIR AND AR

Notice about Kir and Ar Post

This post is highly sensitive material never to be republish or transmitted in any other format or means via any outlets whatsoever; it is a man's private thoughts, questions and guesstimations with relation to God through the bible, not necessarily releasing to the public, but if so only those who read my blog and it remain with them only. Don't quote me, publicly ask me questions on it, or reference it with me either, nor use my name in relation to it. It is only for my blog guests who alone can understand it, being who they be; so especially don't quote me or broadcast less people think I'm a wacko or something. Of such, I would opt to use copyright breach. So don't copy paste or other forms of extraction of saving these words or linking to this post specifically, just for reading. Kapesh!? (Warning for controversial reasons, any person, including those affiliated with any government, police, investigative agencies or any agency, local, regional or even universal; you cannot enter my computer or download files from my computer. If you enter my computer you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton and that means that you cannot threaten my ISP or any person (s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with my site. Which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this site. By continuing to enter this site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all term as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance of this site. This site or person cannot be subject to spying by the Patriot Act either, whereby files can not only be accessed but copied and used as wished. The Patriot Act infringe on constitutional rights of citizens and residents. However, given the condition to which we have come to since Sept 11, 2001 it might seem feasible, but only to overt and obvious suspects, most notably those who obviously have ties with clear admitted terrorist organizations; which I have no such ties whatsoever, being somewhat a destitute Christian preacher and resident of a republic that fosters the freedoms needed for a person such as me and my cause to exist. Hence, all government agencies, individuals or organizations nationally and worldwide has no legal right to violate my wishes of contents or certain posts placed on my sites, blogs, articles, papers, magazine, books or any other means facilitated to communicate a message. It also behooves you to read Part 2, Section 3, Clause 5 of the Student Manifesto on my constitutional rights. By going any further into this SITE, you agree to all of the above, otherwise you must leave this site and do not go any further!)

Kir and Kiwanians

It’s not just kir, but the refugees are “Men of Kir-Heres” or K is heiress. I sigh for you because it would seem you made your lives hazardous from RA to now let a “front” come between you and your salvation, as your refuge is recorded encodly here, "Therefore mine heart shall sound for Moab like pipes, and mine heart shall sound like pipes for the men of Kirheres: because the riches that he hath gotten are perished. For every head shall be bald, and every beard clipped: upon all the hands shall be cuttings, and upon the loins sackcloth [I SURMISE REMOVING THE CREATURES AND THINGS].  There shall be lamentation generally upon all the housetops of Moab, and in the streets thereof: for I have broken Moab like a vessel wherein is no pleasure, saith the LORD. They shall howl, saying, How is it broken down! how hath Moab turned the back with shame! so shall Moab be a derision and a dismaying to all them about him” (Jer 48:36-39).

Rather than saying I could careless whatever front he has, I want Yahoshua (Jesus) and salvation. Especially that those who don’t = “Concerning Kedar [KIR], and concerning the kingdoms of Hazor, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon shall smite, thus saith the LORD; Arise ye, go up to Kedar, and spoil the men of the east” (Jer 49:28).

My front to choose is my business and my gifts to receive is my business!!! Choose who you wish to follow, this stupid situation OR all out for God, comes what may. The latter should be the attitude if one is truly hopeful. Moreover, there is a continuance of suckry, I presume and other evil that “your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear” (Isa 59:2). Lastly, not to mention that the situation around Kir might not be as you see it.

What the Lord mentions of Kir was the entire book of Songs of Solomon, it brought out much about me I didn’t know. Like the 60. The difference between curtains (humans – shades for a house or permanent residences) and tents (Angels in flesh – mobile residence, changing flesh). I being a human, Solomon in the story, black but comely and she being a tent – “as the tents of kedar, as the curtains of Solomon” (Songs 1:5). I didn’t know this, just fell in love with a church girl, who might be in another flesh now, who I learnt was a possible relative (deception) and even a another relative not worth mentioning. It even mentions some things they did to the this self of hers and somethings she wanted to say. The sixty probably came up for the reason she would have been disqualified and why such is needed.
  
I got that Solomon encoding long ago, but just the other day I got this from it, "I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded. Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib. Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee. What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies" (Song 6:11-13).

That is, I left to go North and a trap was laid to make me go mad (garden of nuts) and possible other things, but she show up with a company of armies to my aid. Hence, the question what will ye see in the shulamite? The company of two armies was juxtapose to say a deed like this is worthy of the two. But later I learnt something terrible that was done, probably there too, that disqualified her and warranted hell’s fire. I learnt of a possible sitting, mention to me in Jer 46:11-12. Then today when I’m reviewing Songs of Solomon again this was verified in Chapter 8 encodings, 8 being the number of new beginnings:

  • "O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee [THE LIFESTYLE LIVED WITH EVEN HIM]; yea, I should not be despised [NOW SHE’S DESPISED OF THE ENCODED SOLOMON HE NOW LEARNING OF THE POSSIBLE SITTINGS AND PREVENTION TO HIM]. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me [PROBABLY THAT SAID BROTHER HELP IN THE ‘FLASH’ RAPE WITH HOLDING]. I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please [WHILE I WAS SLEEPING, BUT ALSO WHILST I’M NOT YET AWARE/INTRODUCE TO THE FLOCK]"  (Song 8:1-4).

Chapter 8 went forth to show that new beginnings:

  • "Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness [SEA CIVI.], leaning upon her beloved [THE SHULLAMITE STILL NARATING, HENCE ENCODED KIR IS SEEING ANOTHER WOMAN WITH HIM]? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth [SEA BIRTH]: there she brought thee forth that bare thee [SEA BIRTH, IT SEEMS THE STARKS CARRYING THE BABIES IS A FAIRY TALE PAPER TRAIL OF REALITY]. Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.  Many waters cannot quench love [ONE, SHE BEING IN THE SEA. TWO, I UPON HER HEART], neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts [AR NOW SPEAKS, SAYING IF YOU DON’T WANT ME WE HAVE A LITTLE SISTER NOT GROWN TO ADULTHOOD YET, NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE, RESPECT AND NOT FORCING THE ISSUE BEING BIGGER BY ANGELIC NATURE AND NOT RAPING]: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for? If she be a wall [A STRONG PRINCESS], we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar. I am a wall [A STRONG PRINCESS], and my breasts like towers [NICE]: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour [AND ENCODED SOLOMON LIKED HER]" (Song 8:5-10).

But one verse states “jealousy is cruel as the grave” and the encoded shullamite seems to have an overt attitude like the Pig that only the Pig can have, “his desire is towards me” (Song 7:10). Nevertheless, that latter verse would seem correct and because I had a history with her she would have been my first choice, if dead there, waiting to be resurrected, as in “Tabitha Arise.” How stupid can someone get, she would have been it!? But thank God I probably would have made the biggest mistake of my life. Notice the stupidity I learnt today upon revision of Songs of Solomon encodings:

  • 1) “Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green” (Song 1:16).

She was of RA and yet would profess hope, no guts, as against Ar, who though her father would have some alliance to Satan, overtly profess red, I learnt in scriptures.

  • 2) “My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.  My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely” (Song 2:9-14).

This has a lot of encodings that show her stupidity to want to cut out the two. One, “shewing himself through the lattice,” I was woven by the obeast growing up, she being apart of the household I presume from Song 8. What they seem to do is that they would grow this lattice or obeast weaving in me until it is ready to be awaken, then cut it out so I always stayed human, then grow again for control; and this is repeated until recent years that they are on the run or dead and the obeast is awaken and even seems to speak, wherewith such an event should have killed me. The paper trail of the fig tree is also used, as stated in BT Magazine volume 4, that is, like the fig tree, the obeast put forth its branches before it is awaken when it starts laying pseudo fruits. Notice she said “The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.” That is, all the obeast sown in the men where we were are now coming to life, seed time and harvest; she knows the time as when we know when birds sings in the morning and she uses the analogy of a turtle being heard – it took slow to grow. But at last, mine wouldn’t have come to blossom and they would have cut it out then she could once again see my human “countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice” minus the influence of RA – by the way this is VERY EVIL. She would have another opportunity to try and fondle or sit before they put in a seed again, “Until the day break, and the shadows flee away…by night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not” (Song 2:17; 3:1). Later on she had attempted this while the creature was awaken and the Lord said encodly of her, "Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured.  The nations have heard of thy shame, and thy cry hath filled the land: for [BECAUSE OF THIS] the mighty man hath stumbled against the mighty [THE ONES SHE BRINGS AND THE ONES AGAINST]….they are fallen both together" (Jer 46:11-12). Aside from this latter scene, notice what she did next earlier while the creature was off and another seed to put in, to no avail:

  • 3) “I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant? Behold his bed, which is Solomon's; threescore valiant men are about it, of the valiant of Israel. They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night” (Song 3:5-8).

Apparently the time told me recently by the Lord wasn’t the first attempt and while it was off or they just removed it and placed a seed, she came where I was sleeping to…But notice what happened, she was about to then suddenly she saw 60 men with swords. I surmise 30 are blues and not just aeons or orange blues because it said “with all powders of the merchant;” business men, men with wealth and probably some superstars and mega preachers – these might have been needed for the cause. Blues have a tendency to fall as against blue orange, because they are apart of the world, hence why one of them could be mac (seraph – palm tree), as against a servant or RA or RA. But at one point I also surmise them greens or RA’s servant (Jer 38:10 - Zedekiah for the encoded Zachariah), especially that in the Samson encodings it said Samson’s parents appointed 30 people to him, who after he and they eat of the wild honey (obeast) it was so bad they needed a change of cloths, their tents. Back to her stupidity seen in scripture, after this incident with them in chapter 3 of Songs, they were killed (Jer 52:24-25, in Babylon’s Hamath, Florida) in chapter 4 with explanations from chapter 7:

  • 4) "I said, I will go up to the palm tree [PALM TREE OFTEN USED IN ENCODINGS FOR SERAPHIM, LIKE ISRAEL TO GO IN THE WAY OF THE 12 PALM TREES], I will take hold of the boughs [BRANCHES OR RA, ESTEEMED REFUGEES] thereof [IN THE GARDEN OF NUTS – TO MAKE ME MAD, CAN’T STEAL THE BOOK]: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak [THE OTHER 29 ARE RESURRECTED AFTER THEIR SLAUGHTER IN THE NORTH/SOUTH CONFLICTS WITH THE HURRICANES IN 2005 – SONGS 4:12-16]" (Song 7:8-9).

While they are out, she tries to sit again, but notice what happens, at one point the Lord had spoken to me in an encoding that they would try to make me sedated for it, it used drunk; but what was decoded to me was my sentiments exactly, I have no house, money, etc, can you not wait even until then than attempt union:

  • 5) "I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.  I [TRY TO] sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks [LOCKS USED FROM THE SAMSON ENCODINGS TO TYPIFY THE OBEASTS] with the drops of the night [WHILE ASLEEP, PUT SOMETHING ON IT]. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? [PUT SOME MEDICINE ON THE OBEAST WHILE A SPIRIT, NOW CONTEMPLATING TO BE FLESH TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE WITH ME, PROBABLY THE ONLY REASON SHE WAS ALLOWED TO GO IN THERE. AND ALSO SHE CHANGED HER COAT, NOT THE SAME GIRL I KNEW BACK HOME IN ANOTHER FLESH] I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them? [I’VE SUPPOSEDLY CHANGE IN A NEW SUPPOSEDLY VIRGIN FLESH FOR HIM, HOW CAN I DEFILE IT] My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. [HALF SLEEP, HALF AWAKE MY HANDS CAME BY HER VAGINA WHILE THIS PROCESS WAS BEING DONE]  I rose up to open to my beloved [SHE THEN BECAME FLESH AND READY TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE]; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock [HER HANDS WAS CAUGHT IN THE LOCKS, THAT IS, THE OBEAST AWOKE AND FOUGHT HER OFF]. I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone [DON’T WANT TO MENTION THIS PART AND ABILITY OF THE CREATURE]: my soul failed when he spake [DON’T WANT TO MENTION THIS OF IT EITHER]: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. The watchmen that went about the city found me [POLICE ALWAYS LATE, AH], they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me” (Song 5:1-7).

In the Song of Solomon she admitted to this defeat by the creature, unknown to me:

  • 6) "Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair [LOCKS OR ENCODED OBEASTS] is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.  Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them. As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks" (Song 6:5-7).

Another good example of Psalms 23:4. But it brings me to the final point of her stupidity. The process from my youth of putting the obeast seed then taking it out before awakening and repeating that is called here, “washing.” But she seems to be of the household and familiar with these “washing.” From it she gathered that each time they put it in before maturity it not just bear pseudo fruits to awake, but bear live twins and none that they put in becomes barren – I guess this happened for a sign, like that of Aaron rod that budded, which is impossible. This is recorded in Prov 30 as well, of this one that is awaken and have two that cries for my life, “The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give” (Pr 30:15). This record of obeasts bearing twins since my youth, which is known to her, is recorded three other times in Songs of Solomon as well:

  • " thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead...Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them" (Song 4:1-2).
  • "Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies [SO I CANNOT TOUCH YOU NOW] Until the day break, and the shadows flee away [AND IT’S ALMOST TIME TO MATURE AND WASH / TAKE IT OUT AGAIN], I will get me to the mountain of myrrh" (Song 4:5-6).
  • "Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins" (Song 7:3).

From this pattern she should have known that if God would have given two children to a mere creature how much more her if she had waited. This is crazy! As said, she was the first person I fell in love with and as the song goes, “only one love I wanted to have, only one life time, one heart to carry,” I wouldn’t have forfeited that for anything. One would say the said woman gave the excuse in the said book:

  • 1)  “My Spouse” (Songs 5:1) – We were espoused to be…
  • 2)  “There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number. My dove, my undefiled is but one” (Song 6:8-9).  -  Affright at the many “potentials” she far sees, which I see none.

None of these qualify for premeditated rape, and such warrantees death. It is saddening because she has given many aids to me, the chief one has been preventing RA from taking me over, in an incarnation to be the one; I guess resonated in the story of the woman and the alabaster box and the woman of the Deborah song, SIGH ALOUD! But not to mention other things, like being a relative (incest, psychological drama), lingering lifestyle (like that said of Mary and seen in Songs 8:1) and the worst of all, being very wise and would have fooled everybody even the fallen ones, IF she could have been Hophra all along, in one of her many selves (Jer 46:19).

Two things gave caution. One, I was presented with the story of Solomon and the two women with the baby. Solomon tricked them by saying cut the baby in two and give each one. The real mother cried not to hurt it. In this case I joked about one for Kir and one for Ar. Kir jumped at the situation not only wanting one but attempted to cut him out; that’s moving from halting the man with the sword from cutting the baby in half in the Solomon story and actually forcing the cutting of the baby.

Two, God had presented to me what the scriptures call ‘valley of visions’, saying I got you covered and you don’t have to be so stiff or fearful, but flexible and ask. That is, he showed via scripture things that would happen, I took all of them from my mind except one, because they were bad, except one, the one about Kir. After some substance and realization of the box, meeting the flock, knowing John, etc, “Kir Uncovered the shield.” That is, we got married and consummated. I was delighted when I read this but hid my emotions, saying I would finally be reunited with my baby in some other flesh or form or whatever. But what I didn’t realize was that all that was shown to me in the valley of vision was bad or most of if. The Lord was trying to say the way I see things is in all the possible streams of them, how your life would go if that happens or this happened, etc. So he gave me a peak of it in the future, even my last days. Lately I realize it was shown because this is what stays in the valley vision and he has my life in his hands, hopefully the others that was seen stay there as well.

Concerning the Men of Kir is Heiress, as said earlier, don’t let someone else’s personal life stand in the way of your life or even salvation. Pledge your allegiance to the Lamb, that is, to God Almighty, YAH. Especially IF Kir was Hophra all along. Also, “Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?” (Amos 9:7).

General note: I guess her haste might be that I would have found out (Tommy Hilfiger – he’ll figure; Oprah running him off her show when he simply didn’t design his cloths for blacks as prison cloths is not design for free citizens) if she be Hoprah, which is abominable blaspheme – possible type and shadow examples in Hagar the Egyptian of Abraham (‘She Hog Ar or Ariel’ and ‘Hog her, the Pig’); or even Mary Mary (mother of Christ and the alabaster box woman who loved Christ)


Ar and Lions Club (Ariel means lion of God too, as othniel also do)

Here is a type and shadows, Jacob had two wives – Racheal and Leah. Jacob loved Racheal far more than Leah. In this case not that one is more beautiful than the other but that I first loved Racheal and knew her first as my first choice of wife, a sweet humble church girl. But Leah is the one, as we are only to have one wife; Leah or any one of the female Lees. The names reveal the reasons:

  • Racheal  –   RA Child  – Kir –  Her allegiance, even though seemingly rebelled is of RA
  • Leah   –   LEE Ahh!  – Ar –  Her allegiance is of the true hopefuls, RED, known by LEE

After Jeremiah 46:11-12, and Kir seems no more, at one reading it said it was appointed at the sea (Jer 47:7); even if meeting tried or achieved here. That could be referential to the 'eat but wake and don’t feel like I eat visit there' (Isa 29:8). Such a potential visit yes, but after verses 6 and 7 of Isaiah 29, especially destroying Benhadad palaces (Jer 49:27) and others who went there to “seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?” (Isa 29:15). But I wondered if we had met or path crossed or an attempt to say at the sea this meeting is appointed, though at one point it said she had come upon land (Jer 51:42-43) amidst the purging there. The reason for the visit is not necessarily this, but the other, encoded in the name Damascus (Jer 49); where Paul was struck with the bright light in Zeal to destroy the “unrighteous,” we not knowing then that there are some red bunch there (Isa 27:2-3), so a purging with the same force leading up to Isa 27:5.

Knowing most of this already, but the part that was new to me is “Ar of Moab” in the bible, though it might not affiliate Ariel with anything to Moab or RA directly, but use of his technologies / Expertise, which is always “sticky.” I wonder if Hophra or an Egyptian could infiltrate and be Ar, like how Kir could be Hophra too; yet Isaiah 27:3 encodly seem to speak otherwise, of God keeping her. And also the encoded use of ‘Arpad” that seems to suggest such covering – Ariel is Padded. Or it could read:

  • “Concerning Damascus; hamath is confounded, and Arpad” (Jer 19:23).

In other words, in Damascus, the Sea civilization, you have Hamath and Arpad, two different places. Like so:

  • - Hamath, like Benhadad, that is, “the Math” or “The Mat,” entrance or outer walls
  • - Arpad, that is, where Ariel stays, inner walls while Benhadad palaces are on the outer walls.

My only contention with this being, Princess of the Sea, is that she is a she and never in my life time, or millenniums ahead or ever was a man. Definitely willing to overlook everything else because and the main reason, she would be God recommended – the only deciding factor in my mate – beauty is relative, character can be faked. Nevertheless, God promises not to give us stones for bread if we ask and all scriptural references states “she” or “her.”

There is one book with her encoded overt reference and that is Lamentations, there she is identified as a Princess. Daughter of Zion reference Ar and Daughter of Judah reference Kir. But you have to know it encodly to understand it, for 2:13 might seems she is breached. No, she represents her people before God, leader of the Reds there. So some of what she is saying is shown to me and that she has tried to reach me on behalf of her people (Lam 1:17), but the Lord is doing something at the moment with drawing out my enemies to me to slay them (Lam 1:21-22). Reason being, prayers was made for the eradication of the sea civilization, being a witches and warlock haven, but there was some red ones there and much destruction is taking place like what is describe in the book of Lamentations of Israel then. Her encoded cry was recorded in Lamentation 3:40-66 & Lam 4:1-10, which includes her captivity, reference to her ability to breathe in water (V 3:56), sea monsters (4:2) and lastly a reference to the box in 3:58, though not necessarily him doing but God; verse 59 show that two Lords were mentioned, the capital LORD was the one to God. The latter along with Songs 8:8 shows a respect that the other wouldn’t have, having to sit. What was also admirable about her is recorded in Lam 4:20-21. She sits under a leader who have some allegiance to the yellows and yet though respecting him as their founder she profess and leads the bands of REDS; being also a daughter of Edom, Edom meaning red like the Chaldeans in North America.

One verse concerning Ar in Songs of Solomon suggests that she might have known of the box for a long time and probably some promise to her by God or farseeing such – "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it" (Songs 8:7). Reason being, because in the Lamentation encodings she seems to show a deep affection towards the box as the other woman in Songs of Solomon woman has – "Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease." (Lam 2:18). I didn’t put it in because it has wall in it, where RA and most strangers are kept at bay. But Songs of Solomon 8 clears it up when Ar would have stated in it, “I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour” (Songs 8:10). That is, she is the “strong headed” one responsible for keeping them at the wall or establishing such. So she would have referred to the box as the apple of her eyes, but that verse in Lamentations has some more potency to it – “let not the apple of thine eye cease”. In that encodings she was interceding for the redress of the onslaught, but ironic, in this verse, saying of him not to cease or stop. Why? It’s in the verse, “O wall of the daughter of Zion” that is, if the onslaught ceased at the wall she had help build rather than continue to the completion, it would only break down the walls and let all the other ungodly ones come in. Notice her respect also that if I’m not the one, not forcing the issue, I have a little sister, but she’s not just suggesting her little sister; but rather “If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar” (Songs 8:9). Only if she is of the RED fold we’ll allow her (“be a wall”), even though she’s family; that is, her allegiance lies with God, a sold out mind to God and his cause and everything else is secondary. No wonder if her name is Ariel, it fittingly means lion of God.

General Note: I wondered if Gills Ridge was a meeting place, then influxed with Greens and Grays, since it was there I got “it is appointed at the sea;” hence allowance of that influx and they would be away from their domain and expertise; yet it seems of the Palm tree. But it was there I also learnt of Kir attempted sittings. Nevertheless, this seems really FAR FETCHED, so NAY! Another thing that could make this Gills Ridge a myth thy thing is another fairy tale paper trail – as in “Old McDonald has a farm, HeeYah, HeeYaw, Ho.”

Deliver My Darling Form the Dog

I remember praying several times that verse “deliver my darling from the power of the dog.” I had deemed that being she becoming loose like a dog; especially prayed it when I was dating Kir. Today it is not in my bible, like the missing word “unsearchable” in Jeremiah 33:3. What is there is Lions. Not a big verse and I would ignore but a possible omission of the word might give clue to who is doing it and somehow found another way to hack the system. Because dog would mean RA and by evil action Hophrah too, and they would be against the first (maidly), Kir, as alluded to in Pro 30 and hence plucking up her other re-enfleshment; here in lies the wisdom of Hophrah if it be here. Dog was replaced with Lions, this would cause discord as to rend “deliver my darling from Lions (hopefuls, myself or Ar – all wrong).” Anyways, this not a big scripture, just seeing if I can catch the time perpetrator.

One scripture tells of Benhadad water palaces, the assumption and probably fact can be the same attempt of Ar, then darling in the reworked verse might not pertain to a K-9 (the 9 are for K protected from the dog) but any I deem darling. Back in the first intro of her it states God keeping her, the vine there too. If he had gotten successful with K, it might serve as a process of elimination, as testings do to the saints, only the elect survive. Not that it’s needed, but I guess recycled or work out that way; and not needed. Again, this might be a ploy to try and justify their actions to “Kir”, if she is different from Hophrah, before anything happened; which it cannot, they are just ruthless and to be put down and stopped. More than likely, with sitting, like the Solomon incident with the baby, is the elimination process, she wouldn’t have loved me but the ambiance of this grace and things that come with it.

These be the two allege females the Lord mentions, whereby only females recommend by the Lord one should really look to get hitched with; not saying these are recommended, but what was decoded/mentioned to me. All in all, the Lord promises to me concerning this situation are recorded in Prov 31. I pray to God that it be so.

I’m just covering these areas and this is not a license to dive into my personal life, but that my personal life should not be a cause for division. On that same line, another one of these that should come up is recorded in Ecclesiastes, the second child is the heir – "I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead. There is no end of all the people, even of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also is vanity and vexation of spirit" (Ecc 4:15-16).