Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Post 22

 

:: CLICK HERE Before Reading Any Post ::

CATEGORY: GENERAL TID BITS

WHAT THE FAMILY...BIBLE WORDINGS CHANGE


=CHANGING THE TEXT OF MY BIBLE CONSPIRACY TO COVER UP AND TWART TRUTH

I had read in my KJV

Jer 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

=BUT WHEN I READ MY LITERAL BIBLE RECENTLY, PAPER VERSION, IT IS NOT THERE, I READ OTHER PAPER VERSIONS AND IT IS NOT THERE EITHER SO I TRIED ONLINE AND IT IS NOT THERE EITHER NOR IN THE BIBLE SOFTWARE BUT RATHER THIS:

Jer 33:3 - "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

=SURPRISINGLY I FOUND IT EXACTLY INTACT IN THE CORRUPT TNIV ONLINE AS:

Jer 33:3 - "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Today's New International Version

=SOMEBODY IS MESSING WITH THE LITERAL SCRIPTURES ON PAPER AND COMPUTER, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE EXCEPT TIME CAN BE TWARTED OR MORE PROBABLY THE OBEASTED HAVING OR HAD ACCESS TO MY BRAIN CAN TWART WHAT I SEE OR DON'T SEE. OR, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE LONG AGO KNOWING I WOULD WIDLY EXPOSE THE TNIV FOR WHAT IT IS AND OTHER THINGS I'VE BEEN PREACHING ON AND DECODING. FOR INSTANCE, THE ABOVE COULDN'T BE THE TNIV BECAUSE IT IS OLD ENGLISH AND THE TNIV NOT ONLY DEGENDERIZE THE BIBLE AND OTHER CORRUPTION BUT UPDATE THE ENGLISH FROM OLD TO CURRENT. ANOTHER REASON IS TRYING TO MAKE WHAT I DECODE OR PREACH ABOUT FALSE, AND TO DISCREDIT ME AND FOR ME TO GIVE UP AND DO WHAT THEY WANT - ONE, PLAY FOOTBALL OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. IF INSERTED THEN REMOVED BEFORE I EVEN GOT SAVED IN MY BIBLE THEN HAVING USED IT WOULD MAKE MY PREACHING AGAINST THE NEW CORRUPT VERSION FALSE, HAVING QUOTED FROM THEM, YET NOT QUOTING FROM THEM BUT MY BIBLE BECAME CORRUPT. EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER OR MORE THAN LIKELY, ALL THE ABOVE - THE OBEAST, TIME WARPING, SUCKRY AND OTHER ANGELIC INVENTIONS.

Surprisingly I can almost recall myself expounding on that verse long ago from my KJV in Jamaica back in my teens, the word "unsearchable" that is. Saying call to God and he'll tell you not only things you didn't know but thing no matter how hard you try you couldn't know, they being unsearchable. So I know the word was in my KJV bible. If it took place with this it could have taken place with other stuff as well by any of the means above to prevent proving suckry, stop the assault on deceptions, evil and all other massive preachings I've been doing.

Coincidentally somewhat that was divinely mention of that nature after exposing the dealings of the supposed hopefuls of the south and their inventions; the hint was the line of Instinct and Intelligence, they seeing how the Lord was able to speak directly to me in current times having written the text in another language thousands of years of ago. So they saw how it kind of works and begin trying it, and me having to wrestle with it.